Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thoughts on Earlier Thinking.

Throughout this class, I think I've learned a lot. I don't feel as stubborn on my views and have started to question everything, especially in these last couple weeks with the latest movies, books and discussions. I don't know what to think anymore. I probably have my own philosophy somewhere deep, but it's almost as if it's become muddled with questions.

I don't think my earlier thinking before this year was wrong however. I just have learned more? It's not as if there has been a sudden revelation, completely upturning my original thoughts. Just some amendments constructed from what I have learned. Although now everything is questioned. Maybe I'm not sure about my philosophy.

Earlier, I was stubborn on ideas such as a lack of a god, but with recent discussions pertaining to the Higgs-Boson, perhaps I’m not so sure. I’m still adamant on the lack of a Christian or any large religious human god figure, but maybe this god is nothing more than something we cannot comprehend, something more comparable to a force than a human being.

And stuff like that has changed and revised, and I am sure it will continue to be changed and revised.

No comments:

Post a Comment