Thursday, November 25, 2010

thanks broooo

So we are supposed to be thankful for a classmate this week? This is so cheesy, Mr. McCarthy. Yeah I guess it fits the theme of Thanksgiving, but still. I’m thankful for Rich Chung. Why? Because I have a class with him before this class, and I can ask him to make sure I didn’t miss anything we had to do for Philosophy, like a book reading or something. I can also easily comment on his blog all the time to knock one of the two weekly comments off. Although I’m not even sure you read them, Mr. McCarthy. Do you even check them? Anyway, it’s also nice that Rich is in the class because he’s one of the few people I knew before the class. And because we have so much group work in the class, Rich is there to team up and do the group work all the time. He sits nearby so that’s also really easy to ask questions, and do the aforementioned group work. So thanks Rich. Thanks for being such a bro. Bro.

1 comment:

  1. I love Rich too. He's a real bro, even a 'brah' at times. And I love being in a class with the two of you. It brings back ackie memories. Like Mr. Lee. Ah. He was a bro too.

    ReplyDelete